YOUR PET IS WELCOME
As a friendly reminder, we kindly ask our guests to follow our pet policy in order to avoid any inconvenience during their stay.
- Your pet must be declared during guest registration.
- Pets must be vaccinated, health certificates may be required.
- Daily rate: US$30 plus taxes.
- One well-trained family pet allowed per room (dog or cat). There is a weight limit of 30lbs. However, dogs exceeding the weight limit may be accepted at the General Manager’s discretion.
- Pets must be kept on a leash or in a carrier when in the hotel unless it is in the guest’s room
- Pets must not be left alone in the room
- Pets are not allowed to “mark their territory” in the hotel
- Pets are not allowed in any food outlets and pool areas of the hotel. This exclusion does not apply to service dogs.
- If you allow your pet on the furniture and/or bed please place your own cover or blanket to protect our furniture.
- Owners may not use hotel towels or linens to bathe pets or wipe off muddy feet.
- When the hotel staff is in the room providing any kind of service to the guest, the pet must be on a leash or in a carrier.
- Guests are responsible for cleaning up after their pet on hotel property and in the neighborhood.
- Any disturbances such as barking must be curtailed to ensure other guests are not inconvenienced, otherwise the hotel reserves the right to terminate your stay with us without claim
- Guests are responsible for all property damages and/or personal injuries resulting from their pet. The hotel reserves the right to charge guest ́s account commensurate to the cost of such damages.
- The hotel is not responsible for bug bites or any infection/disease the pet may acquire during the stay with us.
- For more information, contact us via email when making your reservation at firstname.lastname@example.org